17 Weeks


I had another doctor appointment today. It wasn't anything eventful, but I did get to hear the heartbeat again :) I even got to hear the baby kick (which sounded like a "swhoosh"). Three weeks from today we have our ultrasound appointment. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and spread eagle so we can find out the sex! haha. We are just excited to finally get to see this baby.

I was sitting in church yesterday and I thought I felt the baby kicking, but it's so hard to tell at first, so I don't know. The past few days I have felt really good, which is a huge relief as I was still having nausea. Matt and I have been working hard on the house, trying to get our projects finished up. Right now we are finishing the yard, and making good progress. We only have a few more things to do. Then it's on to making the mudroom into an office. Matt has to have surgery on his ankle in August, and it will take about 2 months for him to recover, so he really feels the pressure to get things finished.

Comments

5KidMom said…
You look great!!!

I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better. Morning (all day) sickness stinks!
Mom W. said…
You look sooooo cute. Mom W.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...