Baby Furniture

I finally decided upon, and ordered the baby furniture :) I ordered it from a store in Riverside, and hopefully it will be in in about 3-4 weeks. The crib looks exactly like what I ordered, I got it in white.

The only difference between this and what I ordered is the bottom, it doesn't quite look like that, and I ordered white. The main dresser and hutch are the same. You can use the top of the dresser as a changing table. I wanted this so that I could utilize the most space possible. Plus, I have more room to store books at the top.... I have TONS of books :) Ethan will be set!

Comments

Krista said…
is the crib the kalani? it looks like the one we want :) is it the emily or kalani dresser?
Christy said…
Cute! I cant wait to see the room all put together. Of course Ethan will be all organized and stuff I mean look at his mama. ;) Then he will start crawling and walking and un do it all for you. He,he!!
Marlene said…
Baby furniture is so fun to shop for, I like the bed and the storage you will have at your fingertips in Ethan's room. Good job Jess!
Baby Strollers said…
Nice post, I also love your painted furniture idea.Furniture is really a important element of an home. There are many Baby Furniture store, mybouncingbaby.com is one of the Toddler Furniture Store online baby store Baby Furniture store store that offers cost effective Toddler Furniture Store at right prices.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard