Progression of the belly

I thought it would be kind of fun to show the progression of my belly over the past 9 months. I've posted many of these on my blog, but it's fun to look at them all together :) They are all down below. Looking back.... I can't even remember having a belly that flat! haha. I can't wait to be able to bend over again and feel limber!


8 weeks
15 weeks... and just starting to show
17 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks
25 weeks
28 weeks
29 weeks
31 weeks
33 weeks
A funny front shot taken during my 34th week.

34 weeks (and on my way to my shower)
35 weeks (and this was taken on my birthday)

Comments

Rob and Kelly said…
What happened to your belly button? This is neat to see the progression!
Jessica said…
hahaha... it disappeared! I hope it comes back! I forgot what it's like to have one ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard