The Room is Ready!

I am so happy to have finally finished Ethan's room. Yesterday I finished putting a few more things away, put together the swing that I went and got from Babies R Us, washed a few more things, and then cleaned the floors. Now it is officially ready for our little baby :) I feel relieved to have it all ready. I decided I like my artwork for now, so it will stay until I tire of it :) The only thing I have left to do is paint the wooden letters I have that spell out Ethan's name. Hopefully I'll do that this afternoon and then get them hung. I tried to take a picture from each angle, but obviously it's always hard to tell how a room really looks from pictures.




Comments

krista said…
it looks awesome jess. ethan is going to love his room :) you did a really good job. everything came together perfectly. we didn't get the hutch portion for the changer/dresser and i want it everytime i see yours! enjoy these last few weeks...you seem very ready for him to be here now!
indewoods said…
very cute... I like the brown and blue!
Jill said…
I love the pattern of the material on the rocking chair! Did you have that the last time I saw your room? It sure is cute!!
Rob and Kelly said…
How cute! It looks very relaxing in there, which Im sure you will need at 2 in the morning :) I like all the angles too, I can picture the room perfectly!
Rob and Kelly said…
Oh, and we have that swing here for my cousins baby and ours to come and we love it! Its a great swing.
Beth L said…
Jess,
It looks great! Can't wait for the arrival of Ethan!
Beth
Brigit said…
It looks perfect Jess! I love the color scheme... very calming. How is baby watch going? It was so good to see you at the shower, hope we can all do lunch soon!
Anonymous said…
It looks adorable..now all you need is Ethan :) -Tawny
Christy said…
yay! SOOOOOO CUTE! You are ready now. Well, at least the room is huh? ;) The first time you shoot up in the middle of the night to screaming you may wonder if your ready. he, hehe!!
5KidMom said…
Looks great! Where are you going to put Ethan's name?

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard