Monday, December 17, 2007

Hangin' With the Flores Fam

Last week I took Ethan and we met up with Jolene & Christian in Cabazon to do some Christmas shopping. I was able to find a few gifts, and now I only need a couple more things and I'll be finished with the Christmas shopping. I have a bunch of wrapping I need to do yet.... not my most favorite thing. Ethan slept most of the time in Cabazon in his stroller. Jolene and I were laughing about how our shopping days have changed... now we are nursing, changing diapers and trying to maneuver our strollers around stores without hitting too many things while trying to shop. I guess it's even easier now while Ethan isn't mobile. It was such a beautiful day... crystal clear with snow capped mountains... doesn't get any prettier than that.
Christian got a lot of comments with his cute little Santa hat.
Danny, Jolene & christian came over for dinner last Thursday. We had delicious fish tacos (for a very detailed detailed description of them, read Matt's blog).We put the boys on the play mat together. They were doing great....
But then Christian decided to punch Ethan....
... and Ethan didn't like that so much... haha. I'm sure it's just the first of the trouble these two will get into together ;)

5 comments:

Christy said...

oh, thats so funny! I can GUARANTEE its only the beginning of the trouble they will get into, remember; Dan & I met you when you guys were 14............just a thought. :) Love you friend!

Jessica said...

haha... don't remind me what I was like when I was 14! That scares me now that I'm a parent! ;)

Tawny said...

That is TOO funny...they will surely laugh at that when they are 14 :)

Tawny said...

Okay, can I get the recipe for the fish tacos?

Rhonda said...

Very cute! I remember those age 14 days. I love that now your kids are going to grow up being friends (or knocking each other out a few times. lol)