Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A couple of pictures and scrapbook layouts

Yesterday it was so nice to just stay home and not have to do anything since it was raining for a good part of the day. Ethan and I just hung out inside. This morning I completed a couple of scrap book layouts that I had started (which I posted pictures of down below... as always the pictures of the layouts didn't turn out great, but you get the idea). Then I got to have lunch with my brother. He was in Redlands hanging out while he waited for his car to be fixed. The bummer part is that he had to take a day off work to take care of it. We went to Thai House and had some yummy Thai food. Afterwards we made a pit stop at the scrapbook store and then we went over to Babies R Us and I got Ethan an exersaucer. I'm not getting it out just yet, probably in another month.

I love this little Baby Gap sweat suit that he has on today.

Ethan is getting better and better at lifting up his head during tummy time. He enjoys it for a few minutes, and then he gets frustrated and starts crying.

Clean Boy
Happiness Is...

4 comments:

Tawny said...

The pages look even BETTER with the pictures in them :) I love the Baby Gap sweatsuit too! He is so adorable, it was great to see him in person this weekend! I also love the "tug 'o' war" picture of Sammy and Cookie-she had so much fun! Can't wait to see you again...

christy p said...

Ethan is so stinking CUTE. He looks so happy in every photo.

Great LO's....good for you to do it! I was always too tired. What a good Mom you are!

Christy said...

way to keep up with the scrapbooking Jess. My second is going to feel so neglected when hers are all done on the computer. :)

Rhonda said...

Good job Jess. Ethan is getting so strong. Before you know it he is going to be crawling. And I love that sweatsuit too. Molly is wearing the pink version of the same outfit today.