Let's eat cake....

Some of you asked if I ate any of that cake that I made... the answer is YES! How could I not? It was so yummy. I’ll actually give you all the full update on how I’ve done with the sugar. The first two weeks I did really well, and didn’t really have any (accept for maple syrup and some caramel in my caramel macchiato). The third week I had a couple of desserts. I think I’m pretty much finished with this whole thing. While I didn’t make it to the end of January, I did accomplish my goal. My goal was to get out the habit of having it ALL the time, and thinking that every meal needed to be finished off with dessert or candy. After not having anything for two weeks and then only having a little bit of it, I have definitely got my cravings under control. I honestly don’t even want it that much anymore. If someone makes a really yummy dessert, of course I am going to have some, and I’m darn well going to enjoy it, but I don’t feel the need to dig into the cookies and ice cream after every meal. That being said, I am happy to have my sugar habit under control now .

Comments

krista said…
good for you :)
i am doing much better with my sugary addiction too!
Heather Hekman said…
You're doing great! I am cutting way back on my snacking--getting back to my points. It is hard without getting any nursing points! I have asked God for help to give me the desire to eat less. He has graciously answered me positively. Three days in a row, I'm doing well. Thank You, God.
Christy said…
you go girl! I am so glad you are doing good and feeling great. Have an extra piece for me ok? ;)Oh and with extra dairy, wheat and glueten if you dont mind!! :)
christy p said…
Wow, that is impressive. Way to go! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard