6 months


Wow, Ethan is 6 months... that is half a year! I really can't believe it. He is a lot of fun right now. It seems like he's grown so much this month. Here are a few of the things that were new this month:
  • He started rolling over
  • He can now sit up for a little bit all on his own
  • He started eating food
  • He has developed a little temper. He gets mad if things aren't going his way, if he drops a toy, and if you take something away from him that he wanted.
  • He grabs at EVERYTHING
  • He puts everything into his mouth
  • He found his feet
Ethan still takes thirty minute naps... I keep hoping it's a phase :) He still won't drink out of a bottle or a sippy cup, although he at least doesn't scream anymore when I try to feed him. Instead he plays with it and chews on it and thinks it's a toy. Oh well. One of these days he'll figure it out :)

One thing I know for sure is that the love that I have for this little guy is indescribable. I adore him. He is truly a blessing from the Lord, and I treasure each moment I get to spend with him. I can't get enough of his smiles, giggles, snuggles and just watching the cute things he does all the time. This time is truly precious and I know it will be over in the blink of an eye, and so I savor each and every moment.

Comments

Tawny said…
I never thought that Sammy would get the sippy cup, but finally after 4 months of trying to be patient and frustrations on both sides...she got it!I'm sure Eathan will be picking it up in no time and you be shocked!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...