A beautiful Friday

This morning I had my mom's group. I had to keep Ethan with me since he's sick, but he did really well. He sat in his stroller and just sucked on his binky, took a nap and then played pretty well. It was 2 1/2 hours long, so that is a long time for him to do so well. Matt has been hard at work in the yard today. He is getting a TON done. I'll post pictures later on when I can show the finished product :)

Ethan has just started to sit up on his own for short periods of time. He loves to touch the grass. I took a few pictures of him sitting in it while Matt was working.
Of course Cookie had to get in on the action. She's such a submissive dog, she rolls over and sucks up to Ethan and tries to get him to play with her.

My poor sick baby yesterday. He just wanted to suck on his binky and be held or in his swing. He hasn't wanted to be in the swing for quite some time. This is quite the nasty cold and eye infection that he has. His eye is definitely looking better, but still obviously icky. It's still a little goopy and watery.

Comments

Crazy Daisy said…
the photos are absolutely adorable!
Christy said…
ok those two are going to be the best of friends. I cant wait to see Ethan run with cookie!
Tawny said…
He looks so cute sitting up! He probably loves it too!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...