Saturday, May 24, 2008

Picture This

Tawny tagged me to do a picture survey. You find pictures on google, or go to Photobucket or Flickr to answer the questions.

Age at my next birthday:
twenty seven

A place I want to visit:
Dozziz Tropical,Dozziz Tropical

My favorite thing:
swing

My favorite place:
beach

My favorite food:
Photobucket

My favorite color:
MEG Blue & Brown Minkee Blanket

The city I live in:
yucaipa

Name of pet:
cookie

Nickname I've had:
Honey...

College major:
Teacher logo

First job:
Photobucket

Goals for next year:
money
(make a little money)

Now I tag YOU! Join in the fun :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

cute idea but I dont think I am that creative! ;)

Emily said...

I am going to play...it may take me a bit to get it all done.
I doubt that you remember me, but I met you at Krista's baby shower. I am her friend that lives in Texas. I check in on your blog every once in a while. Your son is such a cutie!

Kelly said...

I started.... some of my pictures didn't turn out (plus they ended up really big. I need to fix that!)