1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm... 10 years ago I was 16. That means I had gotten my license and was enjoying driving around.... oh wait, by this time in my 16th year I had totaled my dad's car, so I wasn't driving anymore. Instead I was working at Manhattan Bagel trying to earn money to buy another car!
- Scrap- I want to do pages for Ethan's book for 5 and 6 months.
- Clean my house (I'll do that tomorrow)
- Go to the grocery store (I'll also do that tomorrow)
- Return some shorts at costco
- Make an appointment
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
- Fuji apple with peanut butter
- peanut butter filled pretzels from Trader Joe's
- Granola Bars
- chocolate chip cookies (my vice)
- yogurt with banana and grape nuts
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
- Buy a hunk of property in Oak Glen or upper Yucaipa and build a huge house for us and a house for Jolene and Danny :) I'd probably buy a beach house too.
- Pay off all our debts
- Share with our families
- Save save save the rest and hopefully live off of the income from investing it.
5. Name some places where you've lived.
- Just sunny southern California
6. Name some bad habit you have.
- I zone out and don't pay attention to people or things going on around me sometimes
7. Name some jobs you've had.
- I worked at Manhattan Bagel
- Phone operator at Chapparral Motorsports
- Research assistant for an environmental research facility
- 2nd grade teacher
8. Name those whom you are tagging.I tag YOU! Please leave your link in the comments if you decide to join in!