Some stuff about me

I came across this on another blog and I though I'd play along.

Questions:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm... 10 years ago I was 16. That means I had gotten my license and was enjoying driving around.... oh wait, by this time in my 16th year I had totaled my dad's car, so I wasn't driving anymore. Instead I was working at Manhattan Bagel trying to earn money to buy another car!

2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list?
  • Scrap- I want to do pages for Ethan's book for 5 and 6 months.
  • Clean my house (I'll do that tomorrow)
  • Go to the grocery store (I'll also do that tomorrow)
  • Return some shorts at costco
  • Make an appointment

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)

  • Fuji apple with peanut butter
  • peanut butter filled pretzels from Trader Joe's
  • Granola Bars
  • chocolate chip cookies (my vice)
  • yogurt with banana and grape nuts

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.

  • Buy a hunk of property in Oak Glen or upper Yucaipa and build a huge house for us and a house for Jolene and Danny :) I'd probably buy a beach house too.
  • Pay off all our debts
  • Share with our families
  • Save save save the rest and hopefully live off of the income from investing it.

5. Name some places where you've lived.

  • Just sunny southern California

6. Name some bad habit you have.

  • I zone out and don't pay attention to people or things going on around me sometimes

7. Name some jobs you've had.

  • I worked at Manhattan Bagel
  • Phone operator at Chapparral Motorsports
  • Research assistant for an environmental research facility
  • 2nd grade teacher

8. Name those whom you are tagging.

I tag YOU! Please leave your link in the comments if you decide to join in!

Comments

Crazy Daisy said…
Thanks for playing! My to do list includes scrapping too, however it unfortunately isn't in my top 5 right now!
The Keilers said…
You zone out? ....No, not Jess.
krista said…
fun :)
i will play!
Christy said…
I thought you werent paying attention the other day when I was talking! Oh and you forgot to mention you recked my Jelly bean as well! ;) May it rest in peace.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard