More pictures from Colorado

Me, my mom, Ethan and Jerrod with the Hathcoats (my dad's other sister and her family). We also got to visit their house and check out all of their animals, but I didn't get any pictures of that. They have 2 horses, 2 goats, 2 donkey's, 5 dogs, a rabbit, a lizard and a snake. Whew. I liked the goats best, they were funny... they wagged their tails like dogs.

My Papa (my dad's dad) loved playing with Ethan.

My mom also came out to Colorado but she decided to forgo the long drive and flew with her friend Beth.
Me and my cousin Kevin.
Uncle Jerrod playing with Ethan
A lot of Boggle was played in Colorado. Jerrod was on a Boggle kick and was determined to hone his skills and beat Matt who is the reining Boggle champ.


Comments

Patty said…
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Oh I love goats! When I volunteered at The Critter Barn they were my fave. So much personality!
Tawny said…
How did you do the 4 and 2 picture combos? That is a great idea when you have a lot of pictures!
Jessica said…
I did the picture combinations in photoshop and then just saved it as a jpeg. It's kinda nice when I have a ton of pictures.
Christy said…
oh my gosh, everytime I see photos of Jarrod I realize; crap! hes a man now! he,heeeee! Did you ever win Jarrod? your such a bully Matt.;)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard