Friday, July 11, 2008

A sleepover for the mama's

Wednesday night I got to go over to Danny and Jolene's and spend the night. They have a beautiful guest bedroom and were so kind to let us crash it (me, Ethan and Cookie). Cookie stayed in her crate and Ethan slept great in the pack and play. It was SO MUCH FUN when we put the boys to bed and got to have some girl time. I don't think we've gotten to do that since we've had them! We had such a great time laughing and reminiscing and didn't get to bed until 12:30 am.

The boys before their bath. We had to snap a few "white trash baby" pictures. :)

We gave them a bath together. I had to take picture. That way when they are teenagers we can bust them out and totally embarrass them :) Ethan was having fun in the "big boy" tub, but I don't think Christian was digging having company for his bath time. I don't blame him, I wouldn't want someone taking pictures of me in the bath either, lol.

Thank you so much Danny and Jolene for letting us crash your pad!

4 comments:

The Keilers said...

Somehow Christian doesn't seem like he's enjoying himself. :).

Heather Hekman said...

That's funny. I guess every friendship has its limits, huh?

Christy said...

Christians hair just screams,"WHAT!" he,he. I am glad you slept over. Its so important to still do things like that. I love having my friend next door now since our kids have grown up taking baths together. The other night Morgan and Caleb wanted to have a camp out (which we let them) but Dan (being the dad of the girl) said,"uh Honey, when are we going to tell them they are to old to camp over together?" Ahhh, I had never thought of that cause they are like brother and sister. :)I guess when they start noticing they are not REALLY brother and sister huh?

Tawny said...

How fun! I love the white trash baby pictures...and they will too..hahaha!