boy oh boy!

I let Ethan play outside quite often. This afternoon he was playing away and I was sitting at the patio table filing my nails. I hear something go "crunch crunch" as if someone is eating a chip. I look at Ethan and he is eating something. I tell him "no, yucky" figuring it's a leaf. I go over to him and open up his mouth to see what he is eating. What do I find?

A SNAIL!

YUCK!

I have tried escargot, however I am quite sure it was different from Ethan's little delicacy. I thought him eating dirt was bad.... this grossed me out more. Boys!

Comments

Tawny said…
Omigosh, my jaw is still dropped! That is disgusting! I'm sorry you had to even stomach that...or that he had to! What I have to look forward to!
Patty said…
Oh NAAAAAASTY! That just gives me the shudders!!
Mark Leonard said…
Yeah, that's disgusting.
Jolene Grace said…
LOL...fun stuff. You've gotta love those boys...

Well, look at it this way: if he continues to snack on snails, you won't need a repellant for those pests; Ethan will take care of them for you!
Crystal said…
Ewww, gross. Makes for a good story though ;)~.
Christy said…
ok, you know how I hate to laugh at others children (ya' right) but do you recall the day you were sitting at my house and Ryanne ate the snail to impress all her friends? He,heeeee! Love that its not just my kid that does nasty things! He,heeeeee!
Anonymous said…
SO Funny! I think I remember my mom telling us that Sarah Beth did that when she was a little- gross!
Jessica said…
Christy- I totally remember... hehe! I didn't want to mention it at the cost of embarrassing you ;) I guess our kiddos have the same taste in food, lol.
Heather Hekman said…
I've never had that experience. Things to be thankful for!
Rhonda said…
That really is disgusting.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard