Monday, December 15, 2008

Ethan vs. the vacuum

Ethan is pretty funny when I vacuum. He likes to try to push it and he "yells" at it. Matt thought this was hilarious the other night so he took a little video clip of it:


Ethan yelling at the vacuum- 13 months old from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.

In other news I have been eating far too many cookies in the past 24 hours. I went to a cookie exchange yesterday and another one today. Being that sweets are my weakness, let's just say I've certainly sampled the cookies and had my fair share of them ;)

Today was crazy with the rain, I felt like I was in the Pacific Northwest. It is always kind of fun to have weather. I braved it and was actually out half the day. We went to the cookie exchange with the mom's group at church and then I stopped by and visited a friend from high school who is home on modified bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy.

I have more pictures and videos to upload, but I'm feeling lazy :) I'll do it tomorrow. Stay dry!

7 comments:

Jill said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Kelly said...

I think he is trying to say "YOUUUUUU my mom is always cleaning I hate you!" haha.

I hope your friend is okay!

Jolene Grace said...

I think he's saying "Stop picking up what I work so hard to mess up!" LOL...too cute. Good job with the cookie exchange...I'm just going to be baking my heart out for the next few days...or until my oven gives out.

Tawny said...

That is so cute! I love it! Don't you love the weather though? Have you gotten snow?

The Keilers said...

I echo Kelly's response (how funny!). Too cute. Too too cute!

The Keilers said...

I echo Kelly's response (how funny!). Too cute. Too too cute!

Bro said...

E cracks me up...HAHAHA