Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ethan's New Chair

Lately Ethan has been into "sitting like a big boy" in chairs and on couches. Thus I got him his own little chair. He LOVES it. He climbs in and out of it, sits on it and thinks it's great. He is so cute with it. It even reclines. I told him if he falls asleep in it he can be like his Grandpa Hekman who logs many hours sleeping in his chair ;) Don't mind the snotty nose, Ethan has a cold. He was well for one whole week between the flu and this cold. At least he's still in good spirits thus far :) I'm pretty sure he caught it from Matt, who also has a cold. Hopefully one of these days we'll all be well for a while :)






Here is a video clip:

13 comments:

Christy said...

thats too funny. We bought Morgan her own chenile chair when she was like 11 months old and we still have that ratty old thing. The girls still fight over it. :)

Jolene Grace said...

How stinkin' adorable!

Patty said...

Cute chair! We are getting Jacob a little couch for Christmas in hopes that it deters him from climbing on the big couch. (Yeah, right!)

Bro said...

HAHA...E can also look like his Grammy too...haha. E cracks me up!

Nikki said...

That is too cute!!! Where did you find it?

Jessica said...

I got it from Big Lots, it was on sale for $40.

Charlee said...

What big lots that is so cute Breven and soon Aubree would love thier own recliner.

The Three T's said...

That is just too cute!! What a great idea. :-)

Tawny said...

So cute! I think that since he is so small and the chair is so perfect, it makes it that much cuter! We bought Sammy her own chair too, and she loves it! Too cute! Great pictures...and I love all your holiday decorations! It's so fun to see everyone's homes! I forgot to take pictures of mine...thanks for the reminder!

Kelly said...

So cute! We are hoping to get the girls a chair (each) as well. They had some cute ones at Target (in case anyone would like to look there).

Tawny said...

I did download the new action sets last night! I haven't played with them yet, but I can't wait! I'm excited to use the "eye pop" one like you said! So fun!

Heather Hekman said...

I have always loved those little chairs, but...no space. Glad Ethan is enjoying his!

The Keilers said...

Too cute for words! And I love his little onesie.