Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I put up my Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving (as is my tradition). I like to enjoy them as long as possible :) Between these, the endless Christmas music I've been playing, and my apple cider candle, I am enjoying the season :)




e




mini tree...
Matt insists that we have colored lights on our tree :) He says it makes Christmas more festive for him, lol. This is our ancient, small tree which was a hand me down from Matt's mom. This year I promised myself I am hitting up the after Christmas sales and getting a pre-lit, new tree!
California Christmas tree...

6 comments:

Charlee said...

Nice decorations! Brad dosn't get a tree until after the 10th because we do a real tree so I am not decorated yet.

Nikki said...

I love the California tree... I put lights on one of out fake plants this year...

Christy said...

everything looks great! I am really enjoying the season as well. It really helped set the mood when we got up this morning and it was 34 degrees at our house. Brrrrrrrrrr.........I hope you all start to feel better soon. :)

Jolene Grace said...

How lovely! You always do such an amazing job decorating. :-)

Bro said...

Aw, where is Cookies stocking?

Heather Hekman said...

Nice decorations!