- the gym, grocery shopping and errands
- brought dinner to a friend that had a baby
- went to a parenting seminar at church
- watched the youngest 2 Oates boys one morning. Ethan and Grady had a blast playing together.
- dinner with the Flores family on Thursday
- Tmoms on Friday morning and Bunko on Friday night
- birthday party for Mr. Jonathan Odenbaugh who turned one on Saturday.
- church today followed by lunch at Chili's
Yesterday I had Matt take a picture of me to show my belly. I am now 18 weeks along. I am just barely starting to feel better. Really only the past couple of days have been better. The nausea has lasted longer with this pregnancy. I am hoping that I will feel completely better very very soon because quite frankly I am SICK of feeling sick. I am relieved to be feeling a bit better :) A week from Tuesday we have our ultrasound and can hopefully find out if this is a little guy or a gal :)
I am going to go scrap now while Ethan naps and hopefully get a few layouts done :)