Thursday, April 23, 2009

a bucket of water

While I was blogging yesterday Ethan was playing outside. I filled up a bucket of water for him to play with, figuring he'd splash in it a little. I didn't feel like getting his pool out, as it requires me to be right there with him because it has a slide attached that can be slippery and dangerous. Anyhow, Ethan ended up having quite a bit of fun with this bucket of water.

He kept climbing in and out of it, sitting in it and he even put his face in it a few times.




Then it fell over. He immediately got up and started asking for more because he wanted me to fill it back up, haha.
Here is a video clip of his fun:

9 comments:

Brigitte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigitte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

So cute how easy it is to keep a child entertained... especially when water's involved.

Tawny said...

Who knew a bucket could be SO fun! I love his Reefs by the way! Sammy just got a pink pair in the mail yesterday! I LOVE them! Do you watch SNL...if you do, we call them her "flippy floppies"...I'll email you and explain! Kinda funny!

Amy said...

That's so cute. He is a busy boy! I did love his reefs too. They are so cute and little.

Crystal said...

So cute. And I love the other three videos. It's funny how intently focused he is in every situation. And btw, I love your backyard.

Kelly said...

Isn't it the best feeling when you stumble across some random activity that they not only love, but eats up some time during the days of "what shall we do?". :)

Christy said...

aahhh, if only we all could be so content with the little things. Although me sitting in a bucket may not end well. The bucket I am afraid would not fare well. ;)

Rhonda said...

He's so cute. I enjoyed all of the videos you posted. And the Jell-o recipe sounds so good. I am going to have to try that one.