Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

A full ice tray makes me very happy. For some odd reason it gives me security. If the ice tray is almost empty I get worried. What if we run out of ice and I can't have a cold beverage? Oh no! We don't have an automatic ice maker, so I either have to make ice myself or buy it. For years I bought it, but then I figured if I just exerted a little effort I could easily make my own and save a few bucks a week. I drink iced tea like a mad woman and I have to have ice in my water, thus the happiness a full ice tray brings me.
ahhhh, look at all that glorious ice
Just thought I'd share one of my oddities with you :)

7 comments:

Matt said...

Too Cold!

Charlee said...

Thats just funny! My husband has a thing for crushed ice and eats it! So we NEVER run out in our house.

Crystal said...

ME TOO! I'm not kidding! I've said to Stephen that I feel like a good wife when the ice tray is full. And we have the same scenario---dumping ice trays into the a bin. Ahh how funny!!!! Our similarities never cease to amaze me ;)~

Christy said...

Your loosing it my friend! :) That picture makes me cold today by the way. :)

Faithy said...

You're too funny! I loved ice in my drinks with both Zachary and Grady :) Ice for the pregnant lady is good! Whatever makes you happy!

Rhonda said...

I'm the same way about ice. Only I'm pretty ridiculous about it being made with filtered water too. We finally have an icemaker in our freezer, but my dream is to have a stand alone icemaker. Aaaahhhh! I guess I share some quirkiness with you.

Eileen said...

You expressed my sentiments on ice exactly!!! Love it!