It's a.....

Hairbows and dresses here we come :) When I went in for my ultrasound the technician was able to tell the sex right away, but I waited until Matt could come in the room to find out the sex. I was thinking that since they figured out the sex so quickly, then for sure it was a boy. So I layed there for about 20 more minutes thinking it was a boy. Matt came in and they showed us the pictures and told us it was a girl. I was very excited and surprised. We got several very good views of her goods and we could tell she was a girl. Here are the pictures:
  1. The first one is a shot of her bottom and her legs
  2. The second one is her side profile
  3. The third one is her side profile again and her hand is right next to her mouth.
  4. The last one is a shot of her face head on, it shows her mouth, nose and eyes
We can't wait to meet this sweet little girl. It was so much fun to see her move all around. I am so very excited that I will get to have a girl and a boy :)

Comments

Matt said…
I can't wait to meet her! Love you!
Noreen said…
Hooray! Congrats! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Patty said…
Oh yay! Congrats!! :D
Charlee said…
Yea!!! congratulations!!! and she will have a great big brother to protect her when she gets older!!! So pink world here you come!!!
Kelly said…
Woohoo!! Congratulations! I think it will be so fun for us to experience the two!!
Lisa Haveman said…
yippea!! It's a girl!! We are so happy for you and Matt...and, happy that Ethan will have a little sister!! A little girl will be so much fun to dress up :)
krista said…
I am so excited for you guys!!! Love the ultrasound pics :) Congratulations!!!
Amanda said…
Yay! How fun! Having one of each is so much fun! You get the best of both worlds!
Amy said…
Congratulations!!!
Tawny said…
Totally 3 lines. For sure sugar and spice! I'm so so so excited for you! I'm telling you, girls are so much easier to change and so fun to dress! You will love having a boy and girl :) Now Travis has another girlfriend since Tim (Noreen's husband) won't let Madison date yet, hehehehe :)
Kelly said…
Soooooooo a little girl. Those three lines couldn't be any clearer! Congrats again!!
Julie said…
congratulations! that's super exciting... one of the first around here (recently) to have different genders!
Genn said…
Congratulations! It's so exciting to find out the sex. I bet you are thrilled!
Rhonda said…
yay!
I had a feeling that was what you were going to post - just because you were so much more sick this time around.
Girls are a whole different game than boys, but oh soooo much fun!
Crystal said…
Ahhhh!!!!! I'm SO happy! Yeah for frilly things! I can't wait to make this little one fun girly stuff :)! Tell Matt I said congrats!
Leslie said…
ahhhhhhhhhh being a momma to a girl is a special thing for sure. You will love it.. but even more I love being a momma to a boy and a girl.. its a special connection they share.. your going to love it!
Christy said…
OMG! I was secretly hoping it was a girl. I think I might be bias what do you think? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard

My silly girl...