- Tuesday was WONDERFUL. My mother in law kept Ethan for about 6 hours and I got to spend the day at the mall. I think I spent half my time in Nordstrom, haha. Oh how I love that store. It was so much fun to take my time, browse, try on clothes, enjoy a nice lunch and just enjoy being "me" without caring for someone else. Oh how I never realized how much I would enjoy time alone! Thanks so much mom!
- Wednesday I did a little too much between going to the gym, cleaning my house and chasing after Ethan and I ended up crampy and not feeling well. I have to remind myself that this pregnant body just can't do everything it wants to. Guess I'll take it a little easier from now on :)
- Still feeling sick. ugh. Wishing desperately I would just feel good again. Today I am 16 weeks so I am praying relief is just around the corner.
- Last night we enjoyed a lovely dinner at Danny & Jolene's followed by fun conversation and some Guitar Hero on the Wii. I also got to watch Jolene decorate a beautiful cake for a bridal shower (she really is talented).
- We're off to T-Moms in a little bit. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Below are a few pictures of Ethan in his car.
- p.s. I hate property taxes.
Friday, April 3, 2009
this n that
Posted by Jessica at 8:08 AM