- I am very thankful for antibiotics. Ethan went to bed at 6:30, slept until 7:00 and woke up feeling MUCH better than yesterday. yay! Hopefully he kicks this nasty thing quickly.
- I also got some much needed sleep last night and am feeling much better. The night before I had been up since 2:45 am... yuck!
- Three weeks from today I have an ultrasound and can hopefully find out the sex of this little baby :)
- Laundry is going, dessert is being baked for tonight (it's our turn to host our weekly Tuesday night dinner) and I'm headed off to the grocery store in a bit.
- I am enjoying the sunshine today before we have a few days of cold and cloudy weather.
- I am currently obsessed with plain black iced tea with lemon. It has to have lemon.
- I am in the mood to sew but don't have the time to do it today. Perhaps next week.
- That's about it this morning :)
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Posted by Jessica at 9:50 AM