22 weeks

Here I am at 22 weeks. I forgot to mention that I FINALLY stopped feeling sick all the time (it happened when I was 19 weeks along). I am so so so so glad to feel decent and more like myself once again. I can now tolerate the smell of coffee and have even been enjoying a cup in the morning :) Prior to this point I was making Matt brew his coffee in the shed because I just couldn't handle the smell.

This is definitely the best part of pregnancy for me. I'm finally not feeling sick anymore but I'm not huge and miserable yet. With Ethan I already had horrible back pain by this point, and this time I don't, so I am enjoying that as well. I love feeling my little lady move all the time. It feels like she does cartwheels sometimes :) I have to admit I've already made a couple of cute headbands and bought a couple of cute little girl outfits.

Ethan is such a wild man that I've been telling him to be gentle with my tummy because their is a baby in there. He is cute because when I tell them that he "pets" my belly very gently and will even kiss it. He associates the world gentle with petting because we always tell him to pet Cookie very gently, lol.

One last thing... I am very grateful to be having a better week. After the rough week I had last week it just feels great to have my little guy be more normal :) Today Ethan learned how to say "off" and "on" and constantly wanted me to turn the lights and fans off and on so that he could say it.

Comments

Charlee said…
glad you are having a better week! Do you want some summery newborn baby girl dresses and such? I have a bag of all newborn and 0-3mo sleveless from Aubree and as you know I am not having anymore babies so its yours if you want it.
krista said…
you look great! i was cracking up about the coffee brewing in the shed. when i was preg and so sensitive to smells, and sick, i had to hide ben's cologne because it made me sooooo sick to smell it and he would always try to sneak some on. he had to put it on, outside, before work and if i was going somewhere with him, it wasn't allowed!
Brigitte said…
Always good news when the morning sickness departs. Enjoy this blissful time!
Noreen said…
You look so cute! I'm glad you're feeling better. I miss feeling those movements in my belly.
Heather Hekman said…
Glad this week is good all around. Yeah.
Tawny said…
You look great! I love your dress!
The Keilers said…
Oh the belly petting is the cutest picture. Oh adorable. I don't how I could go without my cup o joe in the morning for 20 weeks. But we'll see what happens when I'm prego. Call you back today. xoxo
Kelly said…
So glad the sickness is finally over. You had it rough for far too long! Cute dress!
Christy said…
I love all the pictures of you anf Jolene with your cute bellys. I am so glad you are feeling better friend. You look amazing! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard