Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Brunch

On Saturday Danielle and I had a Mother's day brunch for my mom, mother in law, and Beth (Danielle's mom). Matt took Ethan and they ran errands while we enjoyed a lovely brunch outside. We had strawberry muffins, berry coffee cake, breakfast pizza and fresh fruit. It was all delicious.

I made these cake pops that Bakerella had on her blog. Mine don't look near as good as hers, but they were cute :)

Me and my momma
Me and my mother in law Marlene
Beth and Danielle

4 comments:

Christy said...

You are SO sweet! Actually the cake pops look GREAT! Just like hers if I do say so. ;)

Crystal said...

What a precious time. I'm so glad your mama lives so close to you, treasure every moment.

Tawny said...

I LOVE the tablescape! And I love your flower pops! Where did you find the candy corns? I totally want to make those for something :) Do they melt easy?

Jessica said...

Tawny- they are leftover from Easter... unfortunately that is the only time you can buy them. Bakerella used colored licorice candy things too.