Stephen at three months

This morning I went over to my sister in law's house and snapped a few pictures of my nephew Stephen, who is now 3 months old. Unfortunately Ethan was extremely cranky and made things quite difficult for me, so we had to leave earlier than I would have liked. I was surprised that I was able to get as many shots as I did with Ethan screaming/crying and throwing himself all over me. We're going to try to get a few more good ones another day :) I posted some of the best ones here. Babies are so fun to take pictures of, and it gives me good practice for the little one we have coming :)










Stephen was pretty tuckered out himself.... and fell asleep after about a half hour :) Ethan also fell asleep as soon as we got into the car.


Comments

Jolene Grace said…
What cute pics! I definately can tell he is a Hekman! :-)
Rhonda said…
What a cutie. Good job.
And good job on the hooter hider too. I love the material you made it out of. I have made several of these, but I have never been able to find material to make them out of that I love. Great job!
Brigitte said…
Very fun! I loved the end one of him and mom. That is precious. All of you with your talents...I just snap away and hope something turns out. Maybe I need a new camera. hee hee.
Heather Hekman said…
You did great--especially concerning the interferences!:)
Christy said…
Just wanna eat him up! Good thing we are going to San Diego this weekend so I can get my baby fix. :)
Terecita said…
These pictures are GREAT!! You are so talented! What an adorable nephew you have!!
jo said…
too cute!! Good job

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard