Sunday, July 19, 2009

31 weeks

Here is my most recent belly shot, taken today before church. I'm definitely growing! It feels like she's starting to run out of room :) It's getting harder and harder to pick up Ethan these days. I have to say being pregnant this time of year isn't the funnest thing ever, but I'm surviving. I dont' think I've ever been so grateful for air conditioning in my life! These 106 degree, humid days are nasty! I certainly don't feel like spending any time outside (unless it's in the pool). I crave lots of sweet things these days (I was the same way with Ethan). Fruit and desserts are something I can eat all day long. I can't believe I only have two more months to go!

7 comments:

Genn said...

Cute pic. You look great.

Amy said...

You look so cute!

Shelly said...

Salch!

You are so beautiful!! I love your dress :)

Brigitte said...

Very beautiful. You are so smart to take pictures all along the way. I never did that with either and now I am sorry. Oh well. What is the actual due date for your little girl?

Jessica said...

Brigitte- my official due date is Sept. 19th :) Also, I emailed you that pizza dough recipe on Facebook.

Noreen said...

You look beautiful!

Christy said...

great picture friend. Beautiful as always. :)