7 years

Seven years ago today Matt and I were married. It's been a wonderful seven years! To celebrate our anniversary Matt took the day off work. I made us Belgian waffles this morning. We are going to pack up some food for our lunch, drop Ethan off at Matt's mom's for the day, and head out to the beach ALONE :) We plan on relaxing and enjoying the beach all day, eating dinner out there and then we'll pick up Ethan tonight.

I love you honey and truly every day with you is wonderful. It just keeps getting better and better :) The Lord has blessed us abundantly with each other!

Here is last year's anniversary post if you want to see some pictures of us from over the years.

Comments

Matt said…
Happy Anniversary sweetheart!! I love you!
Brigitte said…
Happy Anniversary! How fun. We pass 11 this year. Always amazing how fast it goes. Have a great day.
krista said…
HAPPY Anniversary :) Enjoy the day away!!! I hope you get a nap on the beach :)
Christy said…
OMG! 7 years already? It doesnt seem possible. But then we are on 12 1/2..........seriously? I hope you guys have a great day together. We loved Matt and new he was a keeper the minute you brought him to the praty dressed as a Christmas tree. :)
Amy said…
I think you and Genn have the same anniversary! Happy Anniversary...I hope you guys had fun at the beach.
Genn said…
How funny that we have the same anniversary. Happy Anniversary to you guys! Hope you had fun. We are going to the beach on Saturday to celebrate. :)
Kelly said…
Have such a fun day! Can't wait to read about it and see pics!!
Eileen said…
Happy Anniversary you guys... your marriage is obviously simply made in heaven!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...