fun family photoshoot

Yesterday I met up with Matt's brother's family at the park to take some pictures of them. I took pictures of each of the older kids and we tried our best to get a great family shot (not so easy with three little ones). It was fun and the kids did great :) I'm definitely no professional, but they know that ;) Here are some of my favorite shots:

My nephew Clayton (who just turned three)




The Hekman family


My niece Jenelle (she turns five in a month)




More attempts at a good family shot :)



Mike and Stephen, who is almost six months old and such a sweetie.


The kids did lots of running in between shots :)
The three kiddos... Clay, Stephen and Jenelle



This little guy was great the whole time... he was just content no matter what was going on around him... what a little sweetie :)


Comments

Genn said…
Well for not being a professonal photographer, those pictures are really great! Looks like you've done lots of practice with your SLR. Great job.

I am having so much fun with mine. It is a bit overwhelming, but that only makes me want to practice and read more.
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful family we have, Jess you did a great job on the photos! I enjoyed the videos too!
So cute!
Mom
jo said…
great job, I miss this family!
krista said…
These are great!! You did a really good job! I am sure that they love them.
Kelly said…
Great job Jess! I love how the colors really pop. What a beautiful family as well.
Crystal said…
So so cute! This one is my fav (& I think it would look cool in B&W):

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_U84zw_SeVfw/SnIGTyDXPFI/AAAAAAAAFQ8/g7FsMoYRLcI/s1600-h/family6.jpg



Love you. xoxo
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eileen said…
Beautiful shots! Beautiful family! Great job!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard