- We've had a good week. We haven't been up to anything exciting, just our usual chores, Bible Study on Wednesday and errands :)
- This morning we went to a mommy and me pancake breakfast at church. We enjoyed pancakes and fellowship, along with fun crafts (which Ethan was a tad too young for).
- Last night Matt made some homemade salsa using ingredients from our garden. It's SO yummy! I love having fresh produce right outside my back door :)
- This morning I made some homemade mint and chip ice cream to enjoy for dessert when the Flores' come for dinner tonight.
- Monday I made Rice Krispy treats.... they were all gone by Wednesday. Do you think someone's been indulging? ;) I figure I'd better enjoy it before I'm trying to loose this weight.
- We've been staying inside in the afternoons as it's been terribly icky and hot here. I've never been so grateful for air conditioning in my life!
- I'm looking forward to going to IKEA with my mom on Sunday after church. Matt is going to take Ethan for the afternoon. I am going to get a bookshelf for toys, and a child's table and chairs. I am transforming a corner of our family room into a play area. I'll post pics of the before and after :)
- I've been able to fall asleep lately (thanks still to Ambien), but then I wake up around 2:30 or 3:00 to use the bathroom, and never really fall back asleep. I guess I'm grateful to fall asleep easily, however 4 hours of solid sleep just isn't enough. For about a week I was getting 6 hours of sleep straight, and that felt wonderful (I never thought I'd say 6 hours of sleep was wonderful!). I don't remember what it's like not to feel exhausted. I dream of the day I feel rested again :) Perhaps once I have the baby and she's sleeping through the night? That's still a while away. Anyhow, I'm sure you're sick of hearing about my sleep issues ;)
- Lastly, on a more positive note I did have a couple of days last week that I felt crafty (for the first time in months). I got out my sewing machine and whipped up several of these burp rags for my baby girl :) It's something I've been meaning to do for a while. Now I'm hoping for some motivation to get caught up on my scrapping before the baby comes :)
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Posted by Jessica at 12:13 PM