Disneyland

On Matt's actual birthday we spent the day at Disneyland. Matt got in for free and I ended up buying a season pass (because it was only $45 more than buying a one day pass). The Flores family along with Jolene's mom Joy met up with us. The Flores' are Disney pros. They used to live just a few miles away and have had season passes almost every year. This was our first time at Disneyland with kids, and it was fun, but definitely much more work! We were there from about 10:00 am all the way until 9:00 pm.

We took the kids on the Autotopia, Pirates, The Jungle Cruise, The Haunted Mansion and let them play in Toon Town. Joy was kind enough to sit back with all four kids while the adults went on the Matterhorn and Space Mountain. The two big boys were napping in their strollers, and she held both the babies. What a good Grandma she was!

Ethan had fun, but was a little unsure what to think of some of the rides. I think his favorite part was driving the car and playing in Toon Town. We concluded the day with dinner at The Rain Forest Cafe. It was a lot of fun. We put the kids in their jammies and got home at 10:00pm. Ethan was asleep before we even got out of the parking lot. He was pooped! He ended up sleeping in until almost 9:00 the next morning.

I love that Ethan and Matt match here... so cute :)
Our family in front of the Treehouse (Alayna is in the sling).

Miss Alayna decided she really didn't want to be in the stroller much, so I spent much of the day carrying her in my sling. She actually slept much of the time and did pretty well.
Our cool little dude in his sunglasses chomping on a Mickey sucker
Looks like he's having a sugar coma :)
Something I never imagined myself doing at Disneyland... walking around nursing a 6 week old, lol. I was actually pretty proud of myself...that takes skill.
Danny and Jolene
Danny, Jolene (who is holding Jonathan), Christian and Joy.
Christian eating his "special treat" of raisins. I love his cheesy grin here.
Since I bought a season pass I'll be taking the kids a few times in the next year. I bought the cheapest pass, so I can only go during the week. I have a few friends who also have passes, so I'll be meeting up with them. I look forward to going a few times this next year.

Thanks for joining us for the day Flores'! We had a blast :)

Comments

The Keilers said…
You "walked" and nursed at the same time?!
You just went up a few notches in my mommy book.
Cute pictures, glad you guys can do stuff like this :).

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard