Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Ethan!

Today is Ethan's 2nd birthday. I cannot believe he is two! I made a video of his second year. I love doing this each year for Ethan (and i will for Alayna as well). I think it's a fun way to combine all of my favorite memories from the year. The video is kinda long... 10 minutes, but fun to watch :) It has pictures and video clips from every month of his second year.

Ethan's second year from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.


Happy Birthday sweet boy!

6 comments:

krista said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!! Have a fun day :)

Grandma H. said...

Precious!!

Christy said...

Happy bday big boy! :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I LOVE the video you made!

Brigitte said...

Happy belated Birthday - wow you are so organized and your kids will really have a lot to look back and remember!

Mark Leonard said...

great slideshow, Jess. I watched it during class. Don't tell my prof.