Christmas with my family

Christmas was so much fun this year. This was the first year Ethan really started to understand what Christmas is about. He was all about opening his presents and playing with his fun new toys. It was so much fun to see his face light up and to watch his excitement. I have to say, having a little one around makes Christmas way more fun. We had my mom and brother over on Christmas Eve. We ate appetizers and opened gifts. After we put Ethan to bed we played Apples to Apples (one of the gifts Matt got me).

Christmas morning was pretty low key. We got up, ate breakfast (pumpkin pancakes from Trader Joes), and let Ethan open his remaining gifts (the ones we got him). We spent the rest of the morning hanging out and letting Ethan play with his new toys. Matt fixed a minor plumbing incident with our handy dandy snake, and we all rested during nap time. After nap time we headed over to Matt's parents house and had a delicious meal of smoked turkey and then played Apples to Apples again. It was a great day!


Our little cutie didn't have a clue what was going on... but she loved watching all the action and being held :)

My mom got Ethan his first trike. He was very excited. Now he needs to learn how to pedal and steer it at the same time.
Me and my bro





Grandma loving on Alayna

Ethan loves to wrestle with his uncle Jerrod. He loved the presents Jerrod gave him... a tool box, a microwave and pretend food, and some fun cars.


Alayna slept through some of the festivities
One of the fun cars Ethan received (from my mom)
This was on Christmas morning.... our cute little stocking stuffer :)
We got Ethan a Doodlepro, which he loved

Our other gift for Ethan: a tool bench
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

I have pictures from when we celebrated with Matt's family, but I'm tired.... I'll post them later.

Comments

Kelly said…
What a fun couple of days. That tool bench is so cute! :)
Christy said…
what cute photos, ahhh Alayna, be still my heart with that head band. Clearly I LOVE ALL things girly. ;) Merry Christmas friend.
Genn said…
Looks like a nice Christmas with your family. Happy Holidays! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard