Rolling....

The other day Alayna started rolling from her back to her tummy. She can now officially roll both ways. She started doing it a few days shy of 5 months. As soon as we put her on her back, she rolls to her tummy. Now that she can do this "new" trick, she seems to have forgotten that she can roll from her tummy to her back. She's just so stinkin' cute right now, I love it. Here is a video of her rolling followed by some pictures I took this week. She's actually 5 months old today, I need to go take her teddy bear picture and post that too :)












Comments

The Keilers said…
This is the first time I've seen her the least bit frustrated, she seems so happy all of the time (maybe it's just the videos you post;). And I LOVE the headband she's wearing in these pics!
Julie said…
That third picture (the first one in her headband) is BEAUTIFUL. So sweet!
Danielle said…
yay she finally started rolling the other way! :)
krista said…
Cute pictures :)
I checked my blog to see when M slept thru the night and at 8 wks she was sleeping 7 hour stretches.
krista said…
Okay I just re-read that and it sounds rude if you didn't know that you and I were talking about this earlier today! Ha...I am not trying to rub it in...just checking because I couldn't remember! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...