Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stephen's 1 year photoshoot

Today I went over and took some pictures of my cute little nephew Stephen. I really can't believe that in two weeks he'll be one!!!! He is such a sweetie. It's honestly hard NOT to get good pictures of him :)




He had some fun playing with a balloon.... until Ethan popped it on the grass :)



He's a fast little crawler and I'm sure he'll be walking pretty soon
I couldn't leave out his big brother Clayton. He was happy to smile for a couple of photos for me.
Brotherly love :)

3 comments:

Heather Hekman said...

They turned out so cute! Thank you very much for coming over. It was great to catch up with you.

Denise Nordquist said...

Cute pictures. . . cute subjects.

Jolene Grace said...

Precious, precious, precious. Great pics, Jess. You are so talented.