California Adventure

Last Friday we went to Disneyland for the day.  Danielle went along with us and we met up with Faithy and her kids.  This was the best Disneyland trip to date, we had so much fun.  We actually spent the entire time in California Adventure.  It was supposed to be kinda cold but turned out to be a rather warm and beautiful day. All of these pictures are from my phone, so they are not great at all, but at least I captured a few things :)
 
Since Ethan is so into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse now I couldn't wait for him to see the live stage show and hopefully meet a few of the characters.  The stage show is JUST like the TV show.  He was in HEAVEN.  It was just precious to see his face light up.  He thought he was really seeing all the characters.  I have never seen him so excited about something.  It was a lot of fun.

After the show we went outside and happened to see Pluto, Minnie and Mickey.  I wondered if Ethan would be scared meeting them, but he LOVED it.  He thought he it was really them, it was so cute.  He gave them hugs and kisses and high fives, and then was very upset when we had to move along and let the people behind us have their turn.

Faithy and her little boys on the little caterpillar ride

I'm glad we had such a fun day.  I'm such a kid.... I love Disneyland.  I could go all the time :)  My pass is good all the way through October, so we'll be back several times before then :)  We had planned on leaving by 1:30, but we were having such a good time we didn't get out of there until 2:30.  I contemplated staying until 8:00, but I didn't think I could hang because I hadn't gotten hardly any sleep the night before.  It took us an hour and 45 minutes to get home, but it could have been much worse.  Traffic is always so icky out that way on Fridays.  Anyhow, it was a great day :)

Comments

I'm glad you had fun! Disneyland is SUCH a wonderful place! Hey I noticed your stroller isnt the jogger....is that another double that you have? do you like it?
Jessica said…
Sarah- yes, I LOVE that stroller. I don't take my jogger anywhere, I just use it for walks around here. I keep this other stroller in my car. It actually folds up smaller than my single stroller that I used to use. I like it because it is lightweight, each side reclines independently, and it has cup holders and a decent sized net underneath for storage. It took me forever to decide on which strollers I wanted. This one is a Combi.
The Keilers said…
Cute :)! I'm not one for amusement parks, but maybe that will be different when I have kids?
Christy said…
Dan and I love Disneyland as well and look forward to taking the girls on our annual Feb. trip every year. Something about it is just so sweet with little ones. :)
Tawny said…
What a fun day! I haven't been since January, I am having some serious withdraws! Your pictures turned out cute on the phone! Not too bad for a phone ;)
Genn said…
I'm suprised that you didn't bring your SLR to D-land. So many photo opps there. Although, it is hard when you are busy with two kids!

I hate Disneyland! I have never liked it. We had passes for a while, and it is fun to see my kids enjoy it, but I am not so much a crowd/theme park lover.

It's fun to get out anywhere with friends though!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard