Tuesday, March 16, 2010

videos of my little miss

I have some cute videos of Alayna that I haven't posted.

The weather has been glorious lately.  We played outside for quite a while today.  While Ethan ran around Alayna enjoyed watching from her walker.

6 mo old Alayna outside from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.


I took this video today during nap time.  Ethan was down and Alayna was supposed to be going to sleep as well.... I think it's time to take out the bassinet in her pack n play :)  The only way I can get her to sleep is in the sleep suit I have, because then she can't roll all over the place.


6 mo old Alayna playing in her bed from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.


This video is funny mostly because of the end.... watch it and see.... :)

Alayna on the floor and E rolling over her from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.


This is from a few weeks ago when Danny and Jolene were over for dinner.  Alayna was rolling around on the floor while Jonathan played in the exersaucer.


Alayna and Jonathan playing from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the one of her in her pack n' play! She is so cute smiling trying to see what is going on outside her little world. :)

Jolene Grace said...

Ok, the one where Ethan lays on Alayna...PRICELESS! I was just thinking today that the second child has so much thicker skin than the first. Momma gets more grayer though! ;-)