Monday, March 8, 2010

videos

Here are three videos I took of the kids last week:

Miss Alayna giggling after her bath:

Alayna giggling after her bath 5 mo old from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.

The second one is Ethan and Alayna playing together.  Ethan is really cute, he likes to be helpful and bring Alayna her toys, so he'll pile them all up around her. When I see them interacting like this it warms my heart :)

Alayna and Ethan playing with her exersacer from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.



The last one is silly Ethan playing up on the counter.

Ethan on the counter from Jessica Hekman on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute. And I love those diapers from Target, I just bought them for a friend (we did a diaper shower, she's having her 7th!).

Christy said...

I love having our girls close in age and the playing together just gets better and better. I can hear mine dancing and giggling in the other room as I type. :)