Family Photos

A few weeks ago we did a family photo shoot with the very talented Mark Leonard (who also did family photos for us about a year and a half ago when Ethan was just 11 months old). The location was special to us because it's the same place that Matt and I got engaged, almost exactly 9 years ago.  We had fun and Mark was very accommodating to me and my corny ideas.... including bringing color coordinated balloons that matched our outfits :) We spent half our time doing family photos and then my mom took the kids and we spent the other half of the time doing photos of just Matt and I.  We hadn't done photos of the two of us since our wedding.  It was fun.  Here are some of my favorite shots...
 I think this is my favorite photo from the day....



Please please please look at the rest of them on his blog and leave a comment.  If we get enough comments we get some free prints!!!

Comments

Rhonda said…
Love these Jess. I already left a comment on Mark's blog.
Mark Leonard said…
Free stuff is coming your way, Jess!
Crystal Keilers said…
I LOVE the kissing picture! And the ballons were such a cute touch (I thought that last night when I peaked at them;), smart move. Love you x0x0.
Charlee said…
Great photos!!
Amanda said…
Is that EHR (East Highlands Ranch)? It totally looks like it. I live there :)

Balloon idea is cute! I like the one of Ethan and the balloons.
Tawny said…
They turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! You and Matt always have the sweetest pictures!
The outfits are GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard