Friday, May 28, 2010

Lens fun

I rented this awesome lens for the weekend.
I thought I'd try it out and see if I like it.
It arrived last night, so this morning I played with it for a little bit while Alayna napped.
I am in love.
As soon as I can save up enough money I am gonna purchase this baby.

I have three photo shoots this weekend, so I'm super excited to use the lens.
I'll have lots of pictures coming on my photography blog.
Here's a few from this morning.
 And my favorite of Ethan in a LONG time.....

I'll be a picture-taking maniac this weekend :)

I was insane enough to go to Costco today.
I didn't want to, but I was all out of formula, so I had to.
It was a ZOO.  Everyone and their mom was there.
However the plus side of that was that there were more samples than I'd ever seen.
I had fun tasting them all.
Unfortunately Ethan was way tired and WAY naughty. 
My mom is coming to pick him up after work and taking him to her house for a sleepover......
thank goodness :)

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend!
We'll be smoking up some meat and hopefully swimming and playing outside.  It's finally supposed to warm up a bit.  While I haven't minded the cool weather at all, Ethan has been dying to swim, but it's been too cold.  Hopefully this weekend he can do some swimming.

Okay, bye for now!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't wait to see more pictures from it. A wide angle is definitely the next lens I will purchase. I need to rent a few because I can't decide if I want the 16-35 f/2.8 or the fixed 24mm f/1.4. I have time thought because I have LOTS of saving to do first :)

Rhonda said...

By the way LOVE the first 2 pictures!!!

Brenda said...

I hope I didn't scare you at Costco today. I'm really just a mom that reads and follows a lot of blogs (Tim and Leanne U. can vouch for me!).

Kelly said...

Yes, Holiday weekends plus Costco samples equals wonderful!!

Crystal Keilers said...

Love the footsies! How fun to get to try it out first =).

Kelly said...

Love the feet one! Isn't it crazy that lens are so expensive? I understand why but I wish they were cheaper!!!