Sand and Water Table

My handy dandy husband built a nifty sand and water table for the kids.
 We figured why pay somewhere close to $50.00 for a new one,
when you can build one for next to nothing?
 It's especially cheap when you already have the wood and umbrella on hand :)

Ethan LOVES it.

I didn't envision most of the sand being gone
(and all over the patio) by the second day, but oh well, he's been having fun.


I think once all the sand is gone we'll just have water in it for a while :)
 
Yay for something else to keep my boy (and soon my girl) entertained in the backyard :)
I sure am glad I'm married to such a handy man :)

Comments

Rhonda said…
Great job Matt!!!
Love the pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard