At Papa and Grandma's

I have had very limited access to the internet while staying with my in laws, but I wanted to share a few things we've been up to in the past couple of weeks.

We said goodbye to our first house.... it was exciting but sad.  It's where were brought home our babies.



We've been very hard at work on our new house (mostly Matt).  While he's been busy there, I've been chasing after the kids at my in law's house.  The kids have been having fun here and love seeing Papa and Grandma everyday.  Here are some of the things we've been up to:

Swinging and playing on the swingset



Playing outside a lot, especially with the Little Tikes Car


Alayna has been loving riding around in the car she got for her birthday

Enjoying the fun play house in Papa and Grandma's backyard



Having fun with paints in the bath (Grandma got them for the kids)


I have TONS more to share, including a lot of pictures from Alayna's first birthday, but I'm out of time.  Hopefully I can post some more again soon!

Here is one more picture of the four of us on Alayna's actual birthday:



We're hoping to be living in our house by the middle of this week.  The tile guys are finishing up all the tile work, we have granite counter tops, and Matt is very busy working on doing some stuff in the kitchen.  He also got the bedrooms all painted this week and they are ready for us to sleep in :)  I can't wait to show pictures.  I've hardly been able to get over to the house because I can't let the kids in the middle of the construction :(  In the meantime we've been very thankful to Sid and Marlene for so graciously allowing us to take over their house!!!

Comments

Christy said…
I can't wait to see pictures. :)
Crystal said…
You're already moving in! Woo hoo!
Crystal Keilers said…
We need before and afters of that kitchen!
Eileen said…
Can't wait to see images of your new home... inside and out! What is your new address? You have such a great way of capturing your kid's expressions and beautiful spirit in words and pictures... awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard