Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grammy and Ethan

My mom has come and watched Ethan nearly every single Tuesday since he was born.
These two have a special bond.
Ethan calls her his best friend.
Sometimes my mom will come pick him up and take him on a special date.
One Tuesday last month I happened to have a photoshoot down the street from the park where they were hanging out, so on my way home I got to stop and snap a few pictures of them.
They were feeding the ducks.


We are so blessed to live close to our parents.  I love that our kids can have such close relationships with them.





3 comments:

Noreen said...

Wow! You've been so good with blogging lately! I feel like I've missed so much!

I love that my mom lives so close! I don't know what I'd do without her!

Crystal said...

Yeah totally brought tears to my eyes at the fact that Ethan calls her his best friend. Too precious.

Heather Hekman said...

So cute. I love the 3rd and 4th pictures the best.