Janette's baby shower

Two weekends ago I was able to attend a baby shower for my good friend Janette.  I've been friends with her since I was 12!  We met at our youthgroup way back in the day.  She was in my wedding and I was in hers. She's quite adorable pregnant.  It was so fun to see a few other firends I haven't seen in a long time.


Holding the gorgeous diaper cake Jolene made her

All the gals (except for Christy Harker who was taking the picture)
 I was able to take maternity photos of her and her hubby last weekend and I gave them to her for her gift (you can see some of them on my photography blog).


Erin and her little girl

Mandy... another friend from youthgroup

Jolene feeling the sweet babe in Janette's tummy

3 month old Holland, the baby of Stephanie Gray, who was one of our leaders in youthgroup

It is very sweet to travel through so many milestones with a friend.  I'm very excited to see her become a mother, I know she will be an amazing one.

Comments

Rhonda said…
OOooohhhhh - look at all you girls.
It makes me miss the times we shared in the pool at the Meyers, or in my living room sharing in worship, or at Tony & Jerrys just having a good time.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard