Me For Once

I realized it's been a while since I was in front of the lens.
I really have to go out of my way to remember to take photos of myself,
or to at least have someone else take some.

Here was one attempt...


Then as soon as Matt got home I handed him my camera.
I happened to be sitting on the ground and both kids were trying to sit in my lap.
Wow, a picture with me and both of the kids... doesn't happen often :)



I love how Ethan looks mad and Alayna is laughing.
Really that's pretty typical around here, lol.

My little giggly sweetie-pie....

So there you have it,
me!
I have to really remind myself to get into pictures.

Comments

Tonda said…
I realized im hardly in any pictures too, looks like I dont even go on vacation with my family so the other day at Knotts I made sure my husband got a few of me
Jhen.Stark said…
I love your blog too! I'm so excited I finally got to put precious faces on your kiddos I've been hearing about in T.MOMS! So glad we exchanged blogs and I'm so glad to have met you!!!
Crystal said…
Okay, so I just had to take like ten minutes to catch up. I LOVE your house! You guys have made it look so good, so warm now. The kitchen is fabulous! Can't wait to come for a visit. xo

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...