Oh Christmas Tree

I added some red ribbon to my Christmas tree to make up for the fact that half of my ornaments are missing. At least ribbon is easy to stuff back into my tree after it gets torn off :) Don't mind the scribbled easel in the background and the toys underneath the tree... just keepin' it real.



On the plus side, the daily game of sneaking ornaments off the Christmas tree everytime mom turns away is slowly loosing appeal to my kids.


I had Matt take that picture of me last night as I went out the door to the annual Christmas tea at Trinity.  I got new brown boots that I was loving, but you can't see them very well.

Me and Faithy at the tea


Comments

krista said…
your tree looks beautiful! and you look great in your tea outfit---very cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...