Beggar

My kids have a thing for sugar.
Seriously.
Open a treat or put some sugar on the counter and they will come running.
The other night before our Tuesday night dinner (which we were hosting),
Alayna spotted this delicious trifle I made on the counter.
 

She immediately started trying to lift herself up onto the counter.
When she realized she couldn't, and that I would't give her any,
she got quite upset.




Don't mind the pulled out pig tails and dirty face,
that's pretty much how she looks at the end of every day :)

Photobucket

Comments

Christy said…
It's only a good day if you look like that in the end. :)
Charlee said…
Cute! She did keep in her ponies at church but we did bribe them with cheerios!
Jhen.Stark said…
I would do the same thing she did, that looks YUMMY!!!

And your little one, I love the dirty faced and pulled out pig tails! So cute!
Kelly said…
Love it! I also love how, when you have something you are eating in your hand, they just automatically reach for it...like they OWN everything they want. :)
Rhonda said…
My kids are the same way about sugar. Curses!
Genn said…
What is it with kids and sugar?
Too funny. Did she get some later?

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

bath paints, a sick boy and the yard