More cell phone pictures

While I'm at it I thought I'd post a few more pictures that are on my phone.



This was a couple of weeks ago.  We got to go play at Tumble Tots one morning with our TMOMS group.  The kids had a blast running around and jumping and swinging.





A few weeks back we drove through Oak Glen after it had snowed... it was so pretty..








A little over a month ago I had to drop something off at my mom's.  Actually she was sick so we brought her some comfort food.  I took the kids to the pond by her house to feed the duckies and they had a blast.  The ducks were not shy and came right up to us... those piggies.



Some sweet sibling love.  It melts my heart :-)




Comments

Rhonda said…
You've been busy at the Dr. office.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...