My mom's birthday

We had a nice dinner for my mom to celebrate her birthday this past weekend.  On the menu was steak, roasted brussel sprouts with a balsamic reduction, and baked potatoes.  It was quite delicious.  I made my mom a carrot cake for dessert (her request), and she enjoyed it immensely.

Grammy with her babies

Grammy with her "big" babies :)


me and my bro

This is terribly over exposed but was too cute not to post

Grammy brought the kids goodies.  Alayna is wearing her new "pretties" here.



a riveting game of Memory... enjoyed for about 10 seconds until my children diverted their attention elsewhere


me and my hubby
Add caption



Happy birthday mom!!!!!

Photobucket

Comments

Crystal Hays said…
What a great birthday celebration :) I love the picture of your mom & her "big" babies! Too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Old Blue

Trip to Healdsburg

My silly girl...