Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter.
We went to church in the morning and then spent the afternoon at my mom's along with the Flores family, Matt's parents, my brother, Beth and Danielle.  It was relaxing and great. 
We stuffed our bellies with hearts overflowing with thanksgiving, relaxed and visited.
I really didn't get my camera out much... just enough to get a few pictures of us all in our Easter best :)
The perfect kind of holiday :)
My family in our Easter wear... with everyone looking at the camera :)




me and my handsome hubby

Alayna and Grammy

The dapper looking Flores family :)

Matt and Danny

Happy little Jon

Me and my "sis" Jolene
These two boys are hilarious together... we get a kick out of watching them.  They looked like they were posing for a prom picture here on this rock.



Photobucket